We guarantee total customer satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase, you may return unused merchandise within 30 days of the original shipped date for a prompt refund. You will be refunded for the item price, plus applicable sales tax paid. Please allow 14 business days for us to process your return. Please allow 1 to 2 billing cycles for the credit to show up on your credit card statement.
Please return your unused merchandise by following the instructions below.
If you return any part of your order and that order was part of a promotion, any refund may be reduced.
- Visit the Returns Center to create a return items authorization.
- Print the return slip and the shipping label.
- Include the return slip inside the box and affix the shipping label to the box.
- Ship your package.
- We will send you an email confirmation when the refund is processed.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service department at (310) 252-8005, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your billing address must match the address that appears on your monthly credit card or bank statement. Be sure to check your statement for accuracy.
- Leave fields blank if they don't apply to your shipping or billing address. Do not enter "N/A," "Not applicable," "None," "Same," etc.
- Enter information in the appropriate fields. For example, do not enter city and state information in the "Address Line 2" field; use the provided city and state fields instead.
- Avoid using accent marks or non-English characters. Our systems cannot process Chinese characters, Cyrillic letters, etc., and entering these into any of the address fields may delay shipment of your packages.
- Do not enter shipping or delivery instructions in any of the address fields. In order to ship your items in a timely fashion, Amazon.com and its Merchants and Marketplace sellers use a variety of carriers, and we're unable to accommodate requests for specific shippers.
- Having trouble getting your address to fit on Address Lines 1 and 2? Here are some common U.S. Postal Service abbreviations that might help:
- Expressway: EXPY
- Falls: FLS
- Field: FLD
- Floor: FL
- Fort: FT
- Gardens: GDNS
- Harbor: HBR
- Heights: HTS
- Highway: HWY
- Hills: HLS
- Island: IS
- Junction: JCT
- Lake: LK
- Landing: LDG
- Lane: LN
- Lodge: LDG
- Mount: MT
- Mountain: MTN
- Office: OFC
- Parkway: PKWY
- Penthouse: PH
- Plaza: PLZ
- Point: PT
- Post Office Box: P.O. BOX
- Road: RD
- Room: RM
- Route: RTE
- Square: SQ
- Station: STA
- Street: ST
- Suite: STE
- Terrace: TER
- Turnpike: TPKE
- Valley: VLY
How Promotions Work:
To receive the Bonus with Purchase discount
- Add all products described in the promotional offer message to your Shopping Cart one of two ways:
a. Via the Add both to Cart button in the promotion description, OR
b. Via the Add to Shopping Cart button on each respective product information page.
- The value of the Bonus item will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating promotion items in the Shopping Cart, including the Bonus item itself. For example, if the promotion offers one Bonus item worth $10 for free when you purchase 2 items worth $20 each, the value of the $10 item will be divided proportionately between the three items, so that the Bonus item will appear with a $2 discount, and each of the two other items will appear with a $4 discount.
- If you remove any of the participating promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Promotional offer applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
- Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site.
- Unless the offer message indicates otherwise, the promotional offer applies to the lowest priced qualifying item(s)
- Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
- Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- No substitutions or rain checks.
- Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including bonus items.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
- Void where prohibited.